How To Train Your Dog To Listen Around Any Distraction in 4-weeks
A step-by-step training plan, detailed video lessons, live weekly check-ins, and an interactive community where you can ask questions, post videos, and get feedback. For dogs 6+ months of age.
What it is
CORE is our foundational 4-week on-leash dog training program for people who want a well-behaved, obedient dog, that they can take anywhere without worry. It's a program that trains you (the owner) and your dog at the same time.
This training program is built on our belief that there are 3 things the everyday dog owner needs to successfully train their dog: Access to the right information, feedback, and accountability.
Who it's for
CORE is for people struggling with at least two of the following:
- Your dog pulls you on the leash like a sled dog.
- Your dog is reactive towards dogs, squirrels, cars, people, bikes, etc.
- Your dog jumps on people and embarrasses you when guests come over to the house.
- Your dog acts stubborn and purposefully ignores commands outside around distractions.
- Your dog has a dangerously unreliable recall.
- You want to improve your skills and learn how to be a better dog trainer
What it helps you achieve
CORE helps you achieve the following in as little as 4-weeks:
- A dog so easy to walk you can hold the leash and a cup of coffee in the same hand.
- A dog that is neutral towards dogs, squirrels, cars, people, bikes, etc.
- A polite, well-manned dog that guests will love.
- A dog so obedient your friends will be impressed, and strangers will think you're a dog trainer (no joke, this will probably happen).
- A bomb-proof recall around real-world distractions.
- A deep understanding of how dogs learn & think.
- 7 Guaranteed Behaviors: Loose-leash walking, sit, down, heel, place, come, stay.
How it works
CORE gives you everything you need to achieve the transformation:
- Private Training: 4x 1-hour sessions with me in Bellevue, WA, to get 1-on-1 feedback and a personalized experience. (For in-person training only.)
- A plan: Copy the exact training plan that we've implemented successfully on over 100+ dogs. It's a simple, step-by-step plan that anyone can follow, even a complete beginner.
- Video lessons: Get access to 30+ video lessons where we demonstrate the entire training process with multiple un-trained dogs (watch the video on this page for a sneak peek).
- Self-paced with checkpoints: Work through the course at the pace that works best for you and your dog. There are checkpoints along the way to ensure you are on the right track.
- CORE Community: Ask questions, post videos, get feedback, connect with other members, complete challenges, and win prizes.
- Weekly Check-Ins: Attend live Q&As with me each week to get support, ask questions, and problem-solve.
- Recordings: All Q&A's are recorded, and you can ask questions in advance, so you don't have to worry about missing them.
- LIFETIME access: You'll have lifetime access to the entire training course, which means you will receive all future updates and improvements for free.
How to get started
You can complete this training online or in person with me in Bellevue, Washington.
The only difference between the two options is that "CORE In Person" comes with 4x private 1-hour training sessions. Aside from that, everything else is the same.
Email [email protected] if you have any questions.
CORE In-Person - $1,497
Complete CORE training with us in Bellevue, Washington. Book a free evaluation below to see if this program would be a good fit for you and your dog.